最新的游戏资讯
精彩的游戏攻略

魔兽世界血精灵传承护甲获取流程介绍_场景战役文本挖掘介绍

魔兽世界血精灵传承护甲获取流程介绍_场景战役文本挖掘介绍

  • 相关软件

    世界

    大小:33.1M 语言:简体中文

    类型:游戏推荐 等级:

    立即下载 查看详情

      《魔兽世界》的8.1版本“复仇之潮”已经正式公布了,官方放出了大量的前瞻消息,下面就为大家带来关于8.1版本血精灵传承护甲流程挖掘介绍

      点击进入:8.1矮人种族护甲预览

      前几天wowhead放出一篇资料挖掘帖,挖掘到一套“血精灵守卫护甲”,包含盾牌与武器,比较像(好吧,只是说像!)当年war3的破法者。

      注!!!!:由于护甲名为:守卫护甲。所以到底是不是传承护甲仍旧未定。况且一般传承护甲不送盾牌武器不是吗?

      场景战役:

      Stage 1: By Blood Remembered

      第一阶段:在鲜血中铭记

      Shine the lantern and start the memories of the fallen.

      点亮灯笼来开始对陨落者的追忆

      Stage 2: Until Our Last peath

      第二阶段:直到我们的最后一口气

      Hold the line against the Scourge

      守住防御亡灵天灾的阵线

      Stage 3: Delaying Death's March

      第三阶段:延缓死亡的脚步

      Defeat Seer Drannix

      击败Seer Drannix (大概是个什么BOSS)

      Stage 4: For Anasterian!

      第四阶段:为了阿纳斯塔里安

      Face Arthas.

      直面阿尔萨斯

      Stage 5: A Setback

      第五阶段:挫折

      Shine the lantern on Kael'thas' decision.

      点亮卡尔萨斯的抉择上的灯笼

      Stage 6: He Who Walks the Day

      第六阶段:在日光下行走之人

      peak through to the Sunwell.

      突破敌阵,前往太阳井

      Stage 7: A Prince's Decision

      第七阶段:王子的抉择

      Defend the Magisters during their ritual.

      在大魔法师施法期间保护他

      Lorthemar on Sylvanas:

      洛瑟玛对希尔瓦娜斯说:

      This is where the end began.

      这就是终结开始的地方。

      My company was patrolling the forests near Zul'Aman when we received word of the Scourge invasion.

      我的队伍在祖阿曼附近的森林巡逻的时候收到了亡灵天灾入侵的消息。

      We were wholly unprepared for what we encountered. Quel'Thalas had enjoyed years of idyllic peace. And suddenly, we were facing death itself.

      我们毫无准备。奎尔萨拉斯享受了多年的田园般的和平。但是突然,我们在面对死亡本身。(译注:再次强调死亡。)

      I lost my eye in that battle… and would have lost my life were it not for Halduron.

      我在那场战斗中失去了一只眼睛…如果不是有哈杜伦我或许就已经死了。(译注:哈杜伦·明翼,目前为银月城游侠将军,站在银月城领袖房间里陪小强。)

      Words cannot describe the devastation our people suffered that day. That any of us survived to tell the tale is a miracle. One that we cannot afford to waste.

      语言无法描述我们的人民那天所经历的毁灭。我们任何一个人能或者讲述那段故事都是个奇迹。我们不能浪费这个奇迹。

      Sylvanas Windrunner was our kingdom's protector. Had she and her rangers not met Arthas with such fierce resistance, our people might no longer exist.

      希尔瓦娜斯·风行者是我们王国的守护者。如果不是她与她的游侠们勇敢的抵抗阿尔萨斯,我们的人民或许已经不存在了。

      She paid the ultimate price so that enough of us might escape to rebuild our fallen kingdom.

      她付出了最终级的代价使得足够多的人民能够逃离,才能重建我们逝去的王国。

      When Arthas raised her as a banshee and turned her against Quel'Thalas, it poke all our hearts.

      当阿尔萨斯将她复活为女妖来对付奎尔萨拉斯的时候,我们的心都碎了。

      I've had my share of disagreements with Sylvanas… But I will never forget her sacrifice. She was the Ranger-General of Silvermoon. Nothing will ever change that.

      我已经向希尔瓦娜斯阐述了我的异议…但是我绝对不会忘记她的牺牲。她是银月城的游侠将军。任何事都不会改变这一点。

      Monster… You'll never reach the Sunwell. The Ranger General… will stop… you…

      魔鬼…你永远不会触到太阳井。游侠将军…会…阻止你…

      Anasterian faces off against Arthas:

      阿斯塔里安面对阿尔萨斯:

      That is far enough, Prince Arthas. Your march ends here!

      这足够了,阿尔萨斯王子。你的远征到此结束。

      Anar'alah belore! You will burn for your actions!

      以日光之名!你将因你的行为被烧尽!

      You may have been formidable once. But I sense your soul fading, your life force flickering weakly–a flame I will gladly extinguish.

      你或许曾经令人敬畏。但是我感觉到了你的灵魂正在消逝,你的生命力量正在流失变弱–我非常愿意将其熄灭

      At least I have a soul, you despicable monster.

      至少我有灵魂,你这卑鄙的怪物(译注:卑鄙的外乡人!)

      Not for long.

      不会太久了。

      We then see Arthas corrupt the Sunwell, using it to raise Kel'thuzad:

      之后我们看到阿尔萨斯腐蚀太阳井来复活克尔苏加德:

      Citizens of Quel'Thalas! I have given you ample opportunities to surrender, but you have stubbornly refused! Know that today, your entire race and your ancient heritage will end!

      奎尔萨拉斯的居民们!我已经给了你们足够的时间投降,但是你们顽固地拒绝了!记住这一天,你们整个民族以及你们古老的传承都将终结!

      Death itself has come to claim the high home of the elves!

      死亡本身已经占领高等精灵的家园!

      Now, arise, Kel'thuzad, and serve the Lich King in death.

      现在,复活吧,克尔苏加德,在死后继续侍奉巫妖王。

      The time has come! May the light of the sun guide us to the very end!

      时机到了!愿日光引导我们到达终点!

      Lor'themar explains to the player why Kael decides to destroy the Sunwell:

      洛瑟玛向玩家解释为何要凯尔要摧毁太阳井:

      Arthas slaughtered our remaining forces and used the Sunwell to resurrect Kel'Thuzad as a powerful lich, corrupting it beyond salvation.

      阿尔萨斯摧毁了我们剩余的部队,用太阳井将克尔苏加德复活为了一个强大的巫妖,将太阳井腐化的无法挽救。

      Our people would have soon suffered the same fate had we remained linked to its magic. With a heavy heart, Prince Kael'thas decided to destroy the Sunwell.

      我们的人民很快也会承受同样的命运,因为我们与它的魔法力量紧密相连。虽然心情沉重,凯尔萨斯决定摧毁太阳井。

      And so ends the most tragic saga in our people's history. Follow me, $n. It is time to return the lantern to Silvermoon.

      我们人民的悲剧故事也到此结束了。跟着我,脚男。是时候把这个灯笼归还到银月城去了。

      The elves use the invading Amani as a distraction to buy time for their ritual to destroy the ruined Sunwell:

      精灵们用入侵的阿曼尼作为干扰来争取更多时间来完成摧毁太阳井废墟的仪式。

      The sound of cannons… The Amani have landed on the shore. We must hurry!

      火炮的声音…阿曼尼登陆了。我们必须加快速度!

      Cut down enough undead for us to pass and leave the rest for the trolls. That will buy us the time we need.

      消灭足够的亡灵来让我们通过,将剩下的留给巨魔。这会留给我们足够的时间。

     

    • 1
      2
      3
      4
      5

  • 赞(0)

    评论 抢沙发

    • 昵称 (必填)
    • 邮箱 (必填)
    • 网址

    饭游网